Senior Help Guide | MAG
  All MAG Offices will be closed starting Thursday, July 4 and reopening Monday, July 8.

MAG Senior Help Guide

Information and resources for Utah, Wasatch, & Summit counties

All resources are listed by category or type of service/resource. Select a category below for a list of available services and resources.
If you need additional assistance, call our Senior Helpline at 801-229-3804.

Utah Office for Victims of Crime


Services: Provides financial assistance to victims who have suffered financial loss, physical injuries, and emotional trauma as a result of a violent crime. Victims must report crime to local law enforcement and submit an application to UOVC to receive benefits. UOVC may pay for medical and dental care, mental health services, funeral and burial costs, relocation and loss of income on approved applications.

Counties Served: Utah County, Wasatch County, Summit County

Related Categories:  Abuse  Advocacy  Emergency Assistance 

To make any changes or additions to this guide, please send an email to