Senior Help Guide | MAG

MAG Senior Help Guide

Information and resources for Utah, Wasatch, & Summit counties

All resources are listed by category or type of service/resource. Select a category below for a list of available services and resources.
If you need additional assistance, call our Senior Helpline at 801-229-3804.

Fuller Center for Housing of Utah County


75 N 100 E American Fork, UT 84003 Map

Services: Nonprofit, all-volunteer organization that helps low-to moderate-income home owners. Helps with large projects like roofs, wheelchair ramps, remodels, yard clean up and tree removal, etc.

Counties Served: Utah County

Related Categories:  Home Accessibility and Repair 

To make any changes or additions to this guide, please send an email to