MAG Senior Help Guide

Information and resources for Utah, Wasatch, & Summit counties

All resources are listed by category or type of service/resource. Select a category below for a list of available services and resources.
If you need additional assistance, call our Senior Helpline at 801-229-3804.

Mountainlands Community Housing Trust


1960 Sidewinder Dr, Suite 107 Park City, UT 84060 Map

Services: Maintains a database of affordable housing available in Wasatch and Summit Counties. Transitional Housing Program (THP) assists individuals and families who are in critical need of temporary housing and offer supportive services and case management to get them ready to eventually move into a permanent affordable housing situation.

Counties Served: Wasatch County, Summit County

Related Categories:  Housing Options 

To make any changes or additions to this guide, please send an email to