Senior Help Guide | MAG

MAG Senior Help Guide

Information and resources for Utah, Wasatch, & Summit counties

All resources are listed by category or type of service/resource. Select a category below for a list of available services and resources.
If you need additional assistance, call our Senior Helpline at 801-229-3804.

Utah Advance Health Care Directive (forms and instructions)

Services: Official Advance Directives are legal forms that help make sure your wishes are carried out if you are not able to express them yourself.

Counties Served: Utah County, Wasatch County, Summit County

Related Categories:  Health Care  Legal Services 

To make any changes or additions to this guide, please send an email to