MAG Senior Help Guide

Information and resources for Utah, Wasatch, & Summit counties

All resources are listed by category or type of service/resource. Select a category below for a list of available services and resources.
If you need additional assistance, call our Senior Helpline at 801-229-3804.

USDA Rural Development


302 East 1860 South Provo, UT 84606 Map

Services: USDA low interest loans and grants for individuals residing in rural areas (Summit County and parts of Wasatch County) to assist with the costs of purchasing a home and home repairs. Must meet income eligibility requirements.

Fees: Varies. Must meet eligibilty guidelines.

Counties Served: Wasatch County, Summit County

Related Categories:  Home Accessibility and Repair  Housing Options 

To make any changes or additions to this guide, please send an email to