Senior Help Guide | MAG

MAG Senior Help Guide

Information and resources for Utah, Wasatch, & Summit counties

All resources are listed by category or type of service/resource. Select a category below for a list of available services and resources.
If you need additional assistance, call our Senior Helpline at 801-229-3804.

National Ability Center


1000 Ability Way Park City, UT 84060 Map

Services: Recreational and outdoor activities for people of all ages and abilities.

Fees: Cost for activities varies. Scholarships available.

Counties Served: Utah County, Wasatch County, Summit County

Related Categories:  Disability Services  Recreation 

To make any changes or additions to this guide, please send an email to