- 2016 TIP Project Priority Ranking List
MPO TAC created this draft list to be used when programming MPO transportation funds. Awaiting approval by MPO RPC.
- Draft Unified Planning Work Program Executive Summary for Comment
Public Comments Needed
- MAG Area Agency on Aging - Area Plan
The Mountainland Area Agency on Aging Four Year Plan, Second Year of the Plan, Fiscal Year 2017 (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017) is available for review and comment.
- MAG Budget Public Comments & Hearing
Mountainland Association of Governments Draft FY-2017 Budget is open for Public Comments until 3:00 pm, May 26, 2017
- Road Construction 2016 Interactive Map
Road Construction - Know Where! Know When!
- Utah Traveling-to-School Student Survey
Help local transportation planning agencies understand how students currently travel to school. Your answers will help to plan future transportation and/or safety improvements. (Spanish)
- Case Manager - New Choice Waiver (Part-Time, closes 5/26/16)
- Long Term Care Ombudsman (Part-Time, closes 6/2/16)
- Registered Nurse, Medicaid Aging Waiver (Part-Time, closes 6/2/16)
- RSVP Volunteer Coordinator (Part-Time, closes 5/26/16)
- Employment Application
Serving Summit, Utah, and Wasatch counties, cities, and towns by providing Community and Economic Development, Regional Transportation Planning, and Aging and Adult services.