The following documents are needed at the time of appointment or must be sent in with your application:
- Identification: Picture ID, Current Driver’s License, State ID, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration, Permanent Resident papers.
- Social Security cards for yourself and EVERYONE living in your household.
- Proof of citizenship and/or qualified alien documentation for every member of household born outside of the United States. Acceptable USCIS documents.
- A copy of your most recent and active utility bills from each utility supplier (gas/propane/wood/oil, electric).
- Proof of ALL income received by all household members in the month prior to the month of your appointment, or in the month prior to the date the application is mailed or is completed by an outreach worker.
- Proof of any qualified medical expenses you paid in the month prior to the month of your appointment (limited to health/dental insurance, co-pays, and/or prescriptions filled by a pharmacy, payments to doctor offices/hospitals, itemized receipt for prescription eyeglasses, hearing aids, oxygen).
- Proof of any child support and/or alimony you paid or received in the month prior to the month of your appointment.
- Proof of disability.
- Proof of a child in the home age five (5) and under (birth certificate, blessing certificate, etc.).
For more information, click below.